Wed, Nov 18|
Wisconsin Business Roundtable on Climate Change
Position your business to be at the forefront of sustainable practices and join other leaders concerned about the environment in this must-attend virtual conference. Register today and save your spot to participate and learn with six regional thought leaders on climate change in Wisconsin.
Time & Location
Nov 18, 2020, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
About The Event
What you'll gain:
· Hear from C-suite leaders on how they are positioning their businesses to lead on addressing climate change.
· Walk away with ideas on how to chart new paths that benefit your company while addressing today's biggest climate, social, and economic concerns.
Convened by the Wisconsin Academy and the Wisconsin Sustainable Business Council, the conference will offer two dynamic sessions:
Leading with Bold Innovation, a keynote conversation with:
- Tom Boldt, CEO of The Boldt Company
- Jeff Thompson, CEO Emeritus of Gundersen Health System
The Way Forward, a panel featuring:
- August Ball, CEO and Founder, Cream City Conservation & Consulting LLC
- Kari Grasee, Vice President of Business Workplace Services, American Family Insurance
- Kathy Jankowski, President and CEO, Evergreen Credit Union
- Katie McGinty, Vice President & Chief Sustainability, Government and Regulatory Affairs Officer, Johnson Controls